Drone Video Experts
The sky is no longer the limit!
Aerial Photography North Carolina:
Seeing the “big picture” is easier than ever with aerial photography in North Carolina! Drones can fly over houses, neighborhoods, worksites, and much more. They open up the world to many new possibilities.
We service Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Burlington, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, and many other areas in the state of North Carolina.
Aerial Photos & Videos for Businesses
Aerial photography in North Carolina is rapidly becoming one of the most popular and useful tools for businesses.
How can aerial photography and videography help with marketing?
Video is the most popular form of communication online today, and this makes it the most effective marketing tool for businesses. Customers and prospects can get the“big picture” of the work you do and where you do it like never before when they see it from the sky. Here are just a few possibilities for marketing using aerial video inNorth Carolina:
- Commercial real estate– Land developers and contractors can see all of the natural features of
real estate property in the context of the surrounding area. Apartment complexes, townhouses, and retirement communities can show off the beauty of their facilities and where amenities can be found.
- Recreational facilities and golf courses– Area residents and potential visitors from outside the area can appreciate the full scope of what is available to them.
- Landscapers– Beautiful landscaping certainly captures one’s eyes from the ground, but it can be seen in all of its beauty from the air! People will appreciate how each feature looks in relation to its surroundings.
- Outdoor events– Aerial photography and videography heighten interest in festivals, concerts, races, and other outdoor events. Enthusiastic crowds of people seen from the air enjoying an event make for excellent marketing material! You can also use aerial video and photos to show booth locations to prospective sponsors and other participants.
How else can businesses use aerial photography and videography?
Aerial video and photos are becoming an essential tool for companies that do work on a large scale primarily outdoors, such as building contractors, landscapers, and industrial construction. Here are ways they use aerial photography and videography for their businesses:
- Building contractors– Aerial video is used to document the progress of construction for projects of all sizes. It is also used to inspect places that are difficult to reach such as bridges, roofs, towers, etc. Surveying a construction site can be done quickly and efficiently with aerial photography and video footage. This can also reduce costs.
- Industrial construction and land management– Companies that clear timber, dig quarries, build bridges, etc. rely on aerial photography and videography for documenting their progress and reporting it to stakeholders.
Aerial Photography & Videography for Real Estate
Aerial photography and videography add a whole new perspective to homes on the real estate market. Prospective buyers can see the home or property in relation to its immediate surroundings, its neighborhood, and the extended area for several miles.
Realtors Who Use Aerial Photography
According to the National Association of Realtors, 50% of real estate businesses or offices in the United States use drone photographs and/or videos to market their homes. This number will continue to rise as more agents realize the tremendous advantage aerial images give them in the real estate market.
Selling Homes Faster
Statistics gathered from Multiple Listing Service and reported by Real Estate Magazine show how significant the advantage is when using drone photographs and video footage. Their research shows that properties with aerial images are 68% more likely to sell than properties without them. This is making aerialphotography more of a necessity than a luxury in real estate marketing, and drones make getting them easier and more affordable than ever.
Why Choose MVP Video & Promotions for Aerial Drone Videography and Photography?
Managing Partner Ken Morrison is a certified drone pilot licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Becoming a licensed drone pilot requires extensive knowledge of aeronautical charts, national airspace classifications, weather patterns, drone technology, federal regulations, and state and local laws related to drone use. Once the coursework is complete, pilot candidates must then pass a rigorous test administered by the FAA to receive their license.
“Why do I have to hire a licensed drone pilot?”
The FAA’s Part 107 rules state that any drone missions flown for commercial purposes must have a licensed remote pilot in command. Anyone flying commercially without a license can face significant fines as a result. Only those who are flying solely for recreational purposes are not required to be licensed.
Flying a drone, whether commercially or recreationally, is not easy and can be very dangerous if not done properly. We take every flying mission seriously to ensure we get the best photos and videos for our clients while maintaining the highest safety standards for our crew and the public at large.
What is a drone?
Drones have become very popular in the United States over the last few years, so chances are you’ve at least heard someone talking about them.
So what exactly is a drone?
A drone is an aircraft that is formally called an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). They are part of an unmanned aircraft system (UAS) consisting of a UAV and a ground-based controller that communicates with it. Drones vary in size, typically ranging from several ounces to several pounds. At MVP Video & Promotions, we fly a DJI Mavic Air 2 (pictured at right). It measures 12 inches across, weighs just over one pound, and can fly up to 42 miles per hour.
Commercial drones are equipped with a gimbal and camera. A gimbal is a sophisticated device that keeps the camera level and stable during flight so that the video footage and photographs that are recorded look very smooth and sharp.
MVP Video & Promotions
Professional, Licensed, & Insured
Drone Video Experts
MVP Video & Promotions provides professional aerial photography and drone video services for the following locations in North Carolina:
Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Burlington, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, and surrounding areas.
aerial photography North Carolina
For more information about our other services, including video production, website design, screen printed and embroidered apparel, and promotional products, please visit our main website at mvpvideoandpromotions.com
MVP Video & Promotions | 126 W. Front St., Suite 202, Burlington, NC 27215 | 336-227-7773